MEDICAL STANDBY SERVICES
TEAM ONE OFFERS A WIDE VARIETY OF MEDICAL STANDBY OPTIONS
FOR EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES THAT GENERALLY LAST LESS THAN A DAY
• Medic Tent staffed with 2 medical personnel
• Basic life support supplies & equipment,
• Cots and blankets
• AED and oxygen therapy equipment
• Splinting supplies and spinal immobilization equipment
• Wound care and basic over-the-counter medications
Fee: $70.00 per hour; 2-hour minimum. For large events, such as a marathon, that require multiple medic stations, the fee can be reduced to $50.00 per staffed medical station.
FOR EVENTS THAT COVER A LOT OF AREA SUCH AS FAIRS, RUNS, WALKS AND BIKE RACES
• The only Alaska Department of Health certified medical bike team
• Consists of two bicycles ridden by medical personnel with specialized training
• Each pair of bikes carries all the needed medical gear and supplies
• Bikes maneuver through crowds much more efficiently than other means of Response.
Fee: $70.00 per hour; 2-hour minimum. When coupled with a staffed medical tent, fee for the staffed tent and medic bike team is $85.00 per hr.
FOR EVENTS NOT ACCESSIBLE BY VEHICLE OR WITH AUSTERE TERRAIN
• Specially-equipped Can-Am 650 with PET (Patient Evacuation Trailer)
• A medic rides with the patient so care can continue uninterrupted during transport
• Summer tires are replaced with tracks for winter use
Fee: $85.00 per hour for 3 medical staff, medical tent, and ATV with patient care trailer: 2-hour minimum
FOR EXTENDED EVENTS WHERE PATIENTS MAY NEED TO BE PROTECTED FROM INCLEMENT WEATHER
• An enclosed 10 X 12 tent fully equipped and staffed
• Tent can be provided with heat and lights
• Team One has specialized gear to treat hypothermia
Fee is $80.00 per hour with a 6-hour minimum
|COST OF MEDICAL STANDBY CARE
Not sure what medical support you need, or have a unique event that may require unique medical services, give us a call anytime at 907-903-5508.
For events north of Chugiak or south of Girdwood, there is a $1.00 per mile fee ($2.00 per mile round-trip).
1) If you are requesting medical coverage for a low-impact, long term, full time activity such as a movie set or construction site that requires only one medic on-duty, a fee of $45.00 per hour per medic will be charged.
2) If you are a non-Profit (503-C) organization that is raising money for a worthy cause,
Team One will donate 15% of the standby fee. A letter with your 503-C number stating acceptance of the donation is expected.
Note: Team One reserves the right to determine what constitutes a “worthy cause.”
Team One, LLC reserves the right to adapt the staffing,
type of medical team and equipment
to match the potential for specific injuries and circumstances.
Click Here to Reserve a Medical Standby Team