MEDICAL STANDBY SERVICES
TEAM ONE OFFERS A WIDE VARIETY OF MEDICAL STANDBY OPTIONS
FOR EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES THAT GENERALLY LAST LESS THAN A DAY
• Medic Tent staffed with 2 medical personnel
• Basic life support supplies & equipment,
• Cots and blankets
• AED and oxygen therapy equipment
• Splinting supplies and spinal immobilization equipment
• Wound care and basic over-the-counter medications
Fee: $70.00 per hour; 2-hour minimum. For large events, such as a marathon, that require multiple medic stations, the fee can be reduced to $50.00 per staffed medical station.
FOR EVENTS THAT COVER A LOT OF AREA SUCH AS FAIRS, RUNS, WALKS AND BIKE RACES
• The only Alaska Department of Health certified medical bike team
• Consists of two bicycles ridden by medical personnel with specialized training
• Each pair of bikes carries all the needed medical gear and supplies
• Bikes maneuver through crowds much more efficiently than other means of Response.
Fee: $70.00 per hour; 2-hour minimum. When coupled with a staffed medical tent, fee for the staffed tent and medic bike team is $85.00 per hr.
FOR EVENTS NOT ACCESSIBLE BY VEHICLE OR WITH AUSTERE TERRAIN
• Specially-equipped Can-Am 650 with PET (Patient Evacuation Trailer)
• A medic rides with the patient so care can continue uninterrupted during transport
• Summer tires are replaced with tracks for winter use
Fee: $85.00 per hour for 3 medical staff, medical tent, and ATV with patient care trailer: 2-hour minimum
FOR EXTENDED EVENTS WHERE PATIENTS MAY NEED TO BE PROTECTED FROM INCLEMENT WEATHER
• An enclosed 10 X 12 tent fully equipped and staffed
• Tent can be provided with heat and lights
• Team One has specialized gear to treat hypothermia
Fee is $80.00 per hour with a 6-hour minimum
|COST OF MEDICAL STANDBY CARE
Not sure what medical support you need, or have a unique event that may require unique medical services, give us a call anytime at 907-903-5508.
For events north of Chugiak or south of Girdwood, there is a $1.00 per mile fee ($2.00 per mile round-trip).
1) If you are requesting medical coverage for a low-impact, long term, full time activity such as a movie set or construction site that requires only one medic on-duty because additional trained rescue/medical staff are on location, a fee of $45.00 per hour per medic will be charged.
2) If you are a non-Profit (503-C) organization that is raising money for a worthy cause,
Team One will donate 15% of the standby fee. A letter with your 503-C number stating acceptance of the donation is expected.
Note: Team One reserves the right to determine what constitutes a “worthy cause.”
Team One, LLC reserves the right to adapt the staffing,
type of medical team and equipment
to match the potential for specific injuries and circumstances.
Cell Phone (short-notice events): 907-903-5508
Click Here to Reserve a Medical Standby Team